School Board Members
SCHOOL BOARD PUBLIC FORUM POLICY
- Anyone wishing to address the School Board during the Public Forum must sign on a provided clipboard giving their name and topic of concern. This must be completed prior the Chair calling the meeting to order.
- The Chair will recognize speakers in the order in which they registered. If the number of speakers will exceed the Public Forum time frame, generally a maximum of thirty (30) minutes, the Chair may recognize speakers out of order in order to hear both sides of an issue.
- Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes. Unused time cannot be given to another speaker.
- The Chair will have the discretion to terminate any speaker’s time if, in the opinion of the Chair, the speaker or topic is deemed out of order.
- All speakers will address the Chair, not the Board.
- No action will be taken on Public Forum issues at the meeting that are not already on the current agenda. Items may be put on the agenda of future Board meetings following the policy and protocol for doing so.
- The Chair may close the Public Forum at any time
MSBA School Board Candidates Video
What does a school board member do? Click here to watch a 4 minute video to learn!
If you are interested in becoming a school board member, click here for a more in-depth, informational video.
School Board Meeting
Littlefork-Big Falls Public Schools
Independent School District No. 362, Koochiching County
700 Main Street
LITTLEFORK, MINNESOTA 56653
Phone: (218) 278-6614
Fax: (218) 278-6615
NOTICE: Special Meeting of the School Board of School District #362
PLACE: Board Room, Littlefork-Big Falls School, Littlefork MN
TIME: Wednesday, March 15, 2023, 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order - Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Student of the Month/Recognition
5. Public Forum
8. Treasurer’s Report
9. Consent Agenda
a. Approve Summer Rummage Sale/Bid Items
b. Approve RFP Group Health Insurance as mandated by HITA (Health Insurance
c. Approve Erickson’s Eatery to Place a Food Trailer at the Baseball Field During Baseball
d. Approve Board Member to Serve on the Koochiching County Family Collaborative Board.
10. Approve Senior Release Form
11. Action on Football Co-op.
12. Approve Purchase Agreement with Voyageur Charter Inc.
a. Bus Drivers
b. Director Position
14. Resolution to Accept Anonymous Donation, Cheerleading
15. Administrative Update
16. Next School Board Meeting: April 19, 2023, 7:00 p.m. Littlefork – Big Falls School